A list of additional related resources have been compiled below for the Integrating Family Planning and Food Security webinar. This list is not intended to be exhaustive, but provide more details on information that was either included in the panelists’ presentations or suggested as additional resources related to the webinar topic.
- Family Planning Improves Food Security: Evidence from Studies in Low-and Middle Income Countries
- Building Resilience through Family Planning: A Transformative Approach for Women, Families, and Communities
- Making the Connection: Population Dynamics and Climate Compatible Development
- Integrated Population, Health and Environment (PHE) More Than a Sum of Its Parts
- The Impact of Population, Health, and Environment Projects: A Synthesis of Evidence
- Family Planning and the Path to Resilience (Infographic)
- Improving Nutrition and Food Security Through Family Planning (Multimedia Presentation)
- Fishing and Family Planning – How the Two are Linked (Blog)
- How Family Planning Could Help Slow Population Growth (Blog)
- Climate Change, Health, and Population Dynamics: A View from Tanzania (Blog)
- Population, Health and Environment Toolkit
- Integrating Population, Health and the Environment (PHE) Projects: A Programming Manual
- Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems: A Manual on Integrating Health and Family Planning into Conservation Projects
Find more information on Pathfinder’s PHE Projects.